Oncology Day Hospital/Infusion Center
"Our unit is for someone who wants to expand his/her knowledge and is open to learning, changing and growing. I appreciate our team’s willingness to listen (sometimes for a long time), and having the ability to coordinate patient care, advocate for the patient and teach the patient and family while also communicating patient needs to ancillary services and physicians."
- Outpatient clinic consisting of 12 beds, 14 treatment chairs and 2 phlebotomy chairs
- Services include chemotherapy, transfusion therapy, hydration, minor diagnostic or therapeutic procedures, and post-procedural observation
- Offers a centralized nursing station which serves also as a receiving point for patients and their family members, and a satellite nursing station is adjacent to the bed area.
- Current California RN license
- Current BLS provider card