Ambulatory Care Oncology Clinics
"We are a truly multidisciplinary out patient clinic with collaboration among radiology, pharmacy, social and dietary services. We have a fabulous Oncology RN and support staff who are truly dedicated to the treatment of our cancer patients. We maintain a collaborative relationship with our physicians and ancillary staff."
- Outpatient clinic consisting of 22 exam rooms, 12 consultation rooms, 4 procedure rooms and 5 nursing stations
- Patient care delivered by the RN with the assistance of the direct care partner and the scheduling coordinator
- Services provided include: cystoscopy, bone marrow biopsy, urologic studies, gynecological studies and procedures, dermatology procedures and photo therapy
- Current California RN license
- Current BLS provider card